I didn't like Sasha!

Never Date a Doctor: A Life Lessons Novel - Melanie A. Smith
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. *insert sigh* *insert another sigh* I wanted to love, to even LIKE this book but I struggled, to be honest. Mostly, because of two things. Only Sasha has a say, and she grated on me, she really did. I can't say WHY, and I'm more annoyed that I cannot voice WHY she got my back up and got on my nerves, but she did. And because Caleb isn't given a voice, I very nearly dumped it, because she drove me nuts at points! AND First person/present tense. Even if caleb had been given a voice, with the book written this way, I would have enjoyed it a bit more, I think. You could see the "situation" developing at the hospital, with the other nurse, coming at ay like a train wreck, and you can't stop, but it is nice for everything to be laid out for you once in a while. There were SOME surprises though, so i enjoyed that. I'm sorry, a short review, but I really am struggling to make sense. I finished it, though, and I promised myself that I would give a book 3 stars if I finished it, even if I didn't really like so. Will I read other books in the series? Probably not, no. By this author? I'll give Ms Smith another try, certainly. 3 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**