really rather cute!

Hearts Abroad (The Atlas Series #1) - Skye McNeil
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. Londyn takes a nanny job, while thinking what to do about her play writing. Since her 'boyfriend' stole the last play she wrote, she thinks she might give up. A summer out of town, looking after two little girls, might give her the clarity she needs. She just never expected to fall in love with the girls or their daddy. Callum is a museum curator and spends a lot of time away from his family. But the new nanny makes him see, really see, what that is doing to his girls. He just didn't see Londyn coming! This was a really great, fun read. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It's well told, with both Callum and Londyn having a say, in the third person. We get all of Londyn's stressing about her playwriting, and how much fun she wants the girls to have. We get all of Callum's fretting over his feelings for the nanny, and we get his dawning realisation that it might not just be infatuation. I liked the marked differences between Londyn and Callum, it made me giggle in some places! It's funny, it's witty, it's sexy and it's emotional. It has a little bit of everything! It's one of those books you just fall into, you know, and the book runs out before the afternoon does. It's the first book I've read of Ms McNeil, and I look forward to reading more. A very well deserved 4 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**