a beauitful and fitting end

One Day (Nights Series #9) - A.M. Salinger
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. This is the final book, book NINE in the Nights Series, and to get the full enjoyment of this one, you really MUST at least read book one: One Night, and book three: Tokyo Heat. I would STRONGLY recommend you read them all, though! Not least because I said so, but they are rather awesome and I am really sad to see the end of this group of people! Gabe and Cam are planning their wedding and Ethan is in charge of their joint stag/bachelor party. He pulls that off beautifully! There are a few surprises, a trip across the globe to see family, and so much love, between each couple, not just Gabe and Cam, my sister would say "please pass the bucket" and make retching noises! Each coupe have a *scene* in this book, but the emphasis is on Gabe and Cam and the run up to the wedding. After Cam ran when Gabe said those three little words, I wasn't sure they would get this far, but as the first couple in this series, it's only right and proper that they be the first to tie the knot. Each scene is hawt and sexy and well written. Each person in the pairing has a say so we get each and every thought these people have, as they begin the wedding celebrations the week before. Ethan's planning is brilliant and how he manages to keep it a secret from everyone, especially Joe, is beyond me! I loved what Gabe and Ethan did for Cam and Joe and I hated Gabe's family for what they did to him, but they DO redeem themselves, so were somewhat forgiven, but not totally! But the bit that got me?? The vows between Gabe and Cam. Bear in mind, I started this book at 215am, cos I couldn't sleep, I did not stop til 430 when I finished. And I bawled my bloody eyes out! So much so, I woke the teenager up in the other room! I mean, the love between these two guys, between EACH couple really, jumps off the page and slaps you about the face so much! Hence the "warm and fuzzies", AND "too stinking cute", along with the "fan yourself, its a hot one" tag! I don't think I have any other warm and fuzzies on the fan yourself shelf, but then again, Gabe and Cam were the founder members of the fan yourself shelf! The epilogue is rather awesome, and I pray to every deity and god known to man, and then some, that Ms Salinger will write a followup to this series, and call it One More Day! You'll see what I mean when you read that epilogue! While it's always sad to see a series end, it's made a little bit less sad when it has such a beautiful and fitting end. Thank you, Ms Salinger, for introducing me to your people, thank you, indeed, for stepping away from your usual fare and writing about them! I loved them all, but Gabe and Cam will always be my favourites. 5 full and shiny stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**