too stinking cute! loved this!

Textual Relations - Cate Ashwood
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. Henry gets a wrong number about a date,so he decides to turn up at the date to let Ash know HER date wasn't coming. But Ash is short for Asher and Henry finds himself on a date, with a guy. This book landed in my queue at the right time for me. It's short, and cute, and mostly stress free and its a perfect hang over cure!! It's told only from Henry's point of view, in the first person and this is the ONLY reason I didn't give it 5 stars, because Ash didn't have his say. I loved how Henry didn't see what was happening with him and Ash, til it hit him like a freight train. Loved how he didn't question it too much either, he just went with the flow and enjoyed it. It's a really easy read, some 100 pages, took me just over an hour. It's light hearted in places, not overly explicit, and mostly drama free. It gets a little hairy when Henry introduces Ash to his brother, but that's because of how it happens, rather than the fact he is introducing his brother to a MAN when he still thinks Ash is a girl! A too stinking cute read, but not quite a warm and fuzzys one as well. Very well written,with no spelling or editing errors I spotted. 4 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**