love love LOVE this book!

Nine-Tenths of the Law - L.A. Witt
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian I was gifted my copy of this book. When the stranger tells Zach he has something of his, he never expected that something to be his boyfriend, Jake. But Jake was Nathan's boyfriend too. Chasing after Nathan wasn't supposed to lead to revenge sex but it did. It wasn't supposed to lead to a rebound thing, but it did. It wasn't supposed to cost them their hearts, but it did. I made a new shelf for this kinda book 'too stinking cute' because that's my overwhelming feeling upon finishing, it's too stinking cute. And I do mean that in a really REALLY good way! Like 5 bloody stars good! Zach was only seeing Jake for 6 months but Nathan had him for 4 years. Their coming together riled Jake, and he tried his hardest to split them. Nearly succeeded too. It's not overly dramatic, with low angst, but that angst simmers right through the book, and I really loved that. There is no violence, other than when Zach deals with that particular piece of equipment that is determined to cause him to have a breakdown. The sex scenes are hot off the charts, even for such a cute book. You really feel Zach's emotions for Nathan, right from that very first angry revenge time. What you DONT feel, is Nathan. And ordinarily, I'd say here that's why I took a half or even a whole star off. I'd clarify that I wanted to hear from Nathan and I didn't. I'd moan that it was written first person, single point of view. But But But But Not here. I felt an instant an immediate connection that I don't always get in first person, not while reading anyway. Oh my!! Is this available in AUDIO? Because I would love to listen to it too!! But I digress. Yes, of course I wanted to hear from Nathan I always want more, I know I do, but it didn't affect my enjoyment him not having a say. So, because it's too stinking cute, because I read it in one sitting, even BECAUSE it's only single point of view . . 5 full stars. But I ABSOLUTELY need to listen to this. If I felt Zach reading him, what's it gonna be like listening!?!?!? **same worded review will appear elsewhere**