short, and I needed to hear from BOTH men.

Keeping him Safe - Elizabeth Coldwell
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book. Faced, quite literally, with the man of his dreams, Xander has to keep the real Jon from ended up like he does in Xander's dreams: dead on the bathroom floor. I liked this! It's only short, some 60 odd pages (according to Goodreads, but Amazon puts it at 15! Go figure!) just under an hours reading time, for me. The first I've read of Coldwell's that I can see, unless there was one in a box set, but it makes me want to read more. Longer, more in depth. It's not overly complicated, nor is it explicit, or graphic. It's very well written and I did not spot a single spelling or editing error. BUT Only Xander has a say! And I know, I KNOW I say it far too often, and I'm gonna have to get over my aversion to single point of view books but I gotta say it here, again! Had Jon had a say, I have no doubt, none what-so-ever, that this would have been a 5 star read! I NEEDED to hear from Jon, I really did. I liked that Xander tried so very hard NOT to fall for Jon, even after that first time. He tried so hard, bless him, but Jon won him over real quick! I loved that Jon was totally unfazed by Xander's revelation about his dreaming about Jon, and it did not bother him at all! Even for such a short book, had Jon had a voice, it would be a five star read but he didn't, so... 4 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**