much better than book one!

Cherished by Two - Morticia Knight
ndependent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian. * A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion. * Book two in the Soul Match series, and you really MUST read book one, Slave For Two, before you embark on this one. And this is a far better read, for me, than book one! Lasar, Nary and Chris continue to grow in their three way soul match. Lasar learns how to be Ahna (Dom) to both Nary and Chris; Nary learns how to be both Nasha (sub) to Lasar AND Ahna to Chris and Chris just learns how to be a third, a sub, a mate and all those words that come to mind. And while they are doing that, they begin to unravel just what has taken over the Nall, (their supreme commander) and is responsible for his actions. Morgan, Chris' cousin, is still in the protective custody of Lasar, for their friend, but there is something going on with a new found ally and Morgan, I think I can see what's coming for them both, but we shall see! What made this one for me, was the way each of the three soul bound mates dealt with each and every thing that came along. The way Lasar was teaching Nary, and indeed, a little vice versa. The way Chris was trying, so darn hard, to be the mate Lasar and Nary deserved, and the way Nary kinda slotted in between the two of them, beautifully! The scenes between the three of them were very well written, and I LOVED the patience that both Lasar and Nary showed Chris. Loved that they were going at HIS pace, not theirs. Oh and the Soul Healer, SHa Sha Ar, pops up again, with equally baffling sayings to Chris, who seems to be communicating more and more with The Soul Healer, through dreams and trances. There is, I sincerely hope, much more to come from these three, and Morgan and maybe even Chris' mum, who Lasar found safe with his sisters. I dunno where this is going, but I so wanna see how it gets there!! Read in one fell swoop, so... 5 full stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**