on a par with book one, but not as good as book two.

Three New Wishes - Sean Michael
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. This is book three in the Rainbow Island series, but you don't need to have read book one, Three Wishes and book two, Three More Wishes to be able to fully follow this one. But it would really help you to follow Damien, Guard and James and what has happened to them and how they have got to this point in their relationship. I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as book two. That was the best of the three and here's why. The first two wishes are very similar, with a Dom/sub relationship and the third wish?? That was way off my radar and didn't do anything for me. Tim is bored, and sometimes visits the clubs for a night of release. But he wants to experience the full lifestyle sub experience. And Rainbow Island is just the place for him. Dom Rain arrives to teach him. But Rain has been watching Rain at the club: watching and waiting. And now, he can experience Tim for three whole weeks. I liked these two, liked that Rain had been following Tim, liked that they worked out very early what they both needed. Mike has been hired to be a sub for 3 weeks. Dom Brendan wanted someone without any prior dealings with the lifestyle. Their connection ran instant, hot and deep. Can Brendan offer Mike more than just three weeks? My favourite of the three. I loved that Mike, other than what he'd read, had very little knowledge of the lifestyle Brendan wanted him for. Loved that while Mike was bratty, Brendan worked with that. Loved that Mike was fully aware he could stop it all at any time, and was able to voice all his concerns to Brendan, and Brendan wanted to hear them. Robbie and Angus have been together for ten years. They want to experience puppy play. They come to the island to figure out whether it will work for them. My least favourite. Little bit too far out there for me. BUT I did like that Robbie and Angus took little bits of puppy play away with them, like the collaring idea, and the milking, even if total puppy immersion wasn't for them. AND THEN!! Dear Mr Michael, could Guard, Damien and James have a full book, just for them?? I still feel I missed a lot, and I so wanted more. I know, I know I said that in the other two reviews, but PLEASE??? Just to get the full story of what happened to James: the accident, the aftermath and them finally getting back together!! Not as good as book two, but on a par with book one, so... 4 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**