falls very short of the other three books

Unforgettable Lover - Rosalie Redd
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. This is a prequel if you will, a short burst and introduction to the Worlds of Lemuria, and its inhabitants. I am reading this AFTER I read books one, two and three and for me, this one falls very short of those three books. It tells the story of Leonna and Nicholai and their coming together. They are Noeh's parents. The story itself is some 173 pages but it only took me just over an hour. I found myself skimming far more than I usually do and that is never a good thing. Oh, don't get me wrong. It's a good book, a good tale that is well written and I saw no spelling errors. It just doesn't do what it's supposed to. It doesn't have any of the antics on Lemuria (I'm really bad, the names of the players eludes me!) There is very little history, considering its only 600 years or so before book one, and the war will still have been raging for 9 thousand years. Maybe its because I read it AFTER the others and its designed to be read BEFORE. Maybe that why it didn't quite push my buttons as well as the other three books did. So, 3 stars. **Same worded review will appear elsewhere**