not as good as book one.

Lover Claimed - A.M. Griffin
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. This is book two in the Dark Wolf Enterprises series and runs almost parallel to book one, so you don't need to have read that one before this. But you should, not least because I said so, but THAT book is a five star read. This one, not so much. Oh, don't get me wrong, this is still a solid 4 star read. But we don't learn anything new about who is stealing from Dark Wolf, or more importantly, WHY. And Lajos' imprinting on Meisha isn't immediate, like Kristof and Trudy's is. It kinda creeps up on him. And I found myself missing that sucker-punch to the solar plexus feeling. I did enjoy Meisha's back story, her history. When it all becomes, why she breaks Lajos' nose, finding him in her kitchen, it makes total sense. And you do feel her frustration when Lajos leaves her behind. I'm assuming the elder brother will have a story, because you can't have his two baby brothers mated and the Alpha not. But you just know he's gonna fall hard, and fall fast. And his brothers will make sure they dish it out good and proper! Whether he is NEXT though, I don't know. I'd love to read whoever is next, and any other books, because I have an inkling as to the WHY and I think the clues are starting to come through. I wanna see if I'm right! A solid, four star read, just not as good as book one. **same worded review will appear elsewhere**