Nice is not the right word, but I can't find that bloody word!!

Call to Honor - Tawny Weber
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book via Netgalley.

A mission goes wrong for the Poseidon SEAL team and one of their own is lost. The team then come under investigation for treason. Diego is sent to watch and learn about Harper, ex-girlfriend to the missing man. To see if she holds the secrets of the missing man and the treason charge. Harper has but ONE secret: that of her son, Nathan. And when he goes missing from camp, the full force of the team that is Poseidon land in Harper's house.

You know how I hate not being able to word what I want to say? This book, right here. All I'm left with is nice. And NICE really isn't the right word but for the life of me, I can't find that bloody word!!

It's well written, from both Diego and Harper's point of view. Nathan also gets a little bit of a voice, and I loved that. Brave little man, that Nathan. It's sexy in places and it's deadly in others.

While Diego, Harper and Nathan get their happy ever after, the treason story line and that of the missing man is left unfinished. It lays the way for another team member's story, but that doesn't come next. Kinda knocked me for a loop, that one!

I loved how Diego discovered things as suspicious, and on the surface, they really could have been, but they were written away in a highly believable way. Someone trying to keep a secret takes things a little too far! I loved Andi, Harper's best friend, and the part she plays keeping Harper grounded.

Will I read future books in this series?? I hope to get the chance. I like the way Weber spins her tales, how she intertwines everyone and everything.

I wrote 4 stars at the top of the page (why yes, I do actually write them on paper before typing them up!) and I am gonna stick to it. Had I been able to find the right bloody word, another word other than NICE, I might have upgraded it but since I can't find the word....

4 solid stars

**same worded review will appear on: Goodreads, Booklikes, Mills and Boon UK, Netgalley, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble**