different but really good!

Gideon - Ashe Barker
Independent reviewer for Divine Magazine, I was gifted my copy of this book.
Apologises for the short review!
Michael hates Gideon. When they were at university together, Gideon took Michael's lover, Christopher, and caused his death. Landing a job as Gideon's driver is a way to get close and get his revenge. But Gideon is more than he appears, has less to do with Christopher's death that first thought, and even less to do with the death of his own brother. There are other forces at work here, and Gideon and Michael are not just fighting each other, they are fighting a long history.
As the title of this review says: different! And different, for me anyway, is always good.
Told from both Michael and Gideon's point of view, we get it all. We get that first meeting between these two men so long ago, and that feeling Gideon gets when around Michael. We get how Gideon first fell into the cycle of : live, meet, kill, die, and repeat. And we get how much these men really want to be with each other.
It tagged as Order of The Black Knights, book 1. Now, maybe I missed it, maybe the aforementioned cycle Gideon is in is the Order, but I didn't see anything about it in the book! Nothing is mentioned, you aren't told about the Knights, or the Order. And this is why it gets...
4 stars
**same worded review will appear on : Goodreads, BookLikes, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Dreamspinner Press**