super short, but well worth it, excellent narration too!

Places in Time - Cardeno C.
I purchased my ecopy of this book.
super short, super sweet and I loved it! (was my original review!)
Ethan has been best friends with Jude forever. A stormy night drive brings Ethan to a revelation he did not see coming.
This book is only short but packs a punch. I originally read it a while ago, but have re-read it to participate in the book club discussion, so figured I'd write a proper review. (Dated Jan 2015)
It is short, only took me about 40 minutes and much of the book is Ethan being shown his life in a sort of near death experience. But its not Ethan's life coming across, its Jude too. Or more specifically, what Jude looked like at their first meeting, at a major turning point in Ethan's acting career and when Jude finds Ethan drunk, in a gay bar. Ethan sees what he missed before, and finally, FINALLY realizes that Jude is not just his best friend.
Its delicious (thats my new word, have you noticed??) in its shortness, its punch and when Ethan and Jude finally get together?? super duper hot but equally emotional.
Written from Ethan's POV, we dont get any from Jude, aside in the flashbacks. BUT thats okay, it really is. for THIS book, its perfect.
I'm giving it 5 stars. I wouldn't usually rate such a short book 5 but after my re-read, it deserves it.
5 stars
AUDIO REVIEW, I was gifted the audio copy of this book
Jon Solo narrates. This is the first I've listened to by Mr Solo, and I loved it! I loved how he gave across Ethan's dawning realisation of his true feelings for Jude. His voices were great, I loved Ginger here! His reading voice is clear and deep and I had no issues hearing what he said. I will, absolutely, look to listen to more work by Solo, maybe a longer, more in depth one though.
a great introduction to his work though.
A very delicious way to spend an hour and 41 minutes :-)
5 star narration.
**similar worded review will appear on: Goodreads,,,, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and BookLikes**