i can't fault this series!

Facing Fears (Kiss of Leather Book 7) - Morticia Knight
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. Book 7 in the series, and you REALLY should read the others first, they work so much better for you, if you do! We met Master Hunter and Tobey in the previous book, but it wasn't clear they had any scenes, of anything. In this book, Tobey has run home because of something Master Hunter said. And when Tobey decides that home is NOT Idaho, but in the company of those who live and breathe the lifestyle, he knows he has to face Master Hunter again. He just doesn't know if his heart can stand it! What I particularly enjoyed about this one was, that Master Hunter and Tobey already had their getting together, they had their feelings grow and develop, and this is about them getting back together! And, also, *don't die of shock, here folks!* there is very little sexy time! Yes, yes I know, I KNOW I usually like my books with lots of sexy time, and this whole series has been amazing for that, but this book?? Not needed, at all. Cos what it's about is really two men, getting their act together and telling each other how they really feel! When Tobey gives Master Hunter a chance to explain his comment, well, lets just say, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (and pass the bucket!