4 solid stars

We Belong Together - Megan Slayer
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian,I was gifted my copy of this book. Sarah broke Dare's heart when she didn't go with him when he left for Hollywood 17 years ago. But he never stopped loving her, and now, a trip to Vegas bring Dare and Sarah together,and Dare is determined to not let her go again. But Dare doesn't come alone, he brings Liam, his husband. And Dare want both Liam AND Sarah. I wasn't sure I was going to like this book in the beginning and here's why. Dare and Liam corral Sarah, for want of a better word. They almost gang up on her. There is very little discussion about what will happen once all three of them get to the hotel room. Sarah DID consent, but I really didn't like how it all went down. But after that ?? The guys redeem themselves in wanting to go slow with Sarah. Yes that first time with the three of them was rushed, and hurried but amazing, and now they realise they have to take the foot off the accelerator and slow down or Sarah will reject them both. But once Sarah makes her mind up to run with this, even if it shatters her heart, she's all in and the guys don't stand a chance! I loved that, somehow, I missed what it says in the blurb about Dare and Liam being married. Because that came as a shock when it was mentioned in the book! I had to double back, to see if I missed something! I liked how Sarah's past caught up with her. No, not liked. That's not the right word, when you read the book, you'll see what I mean. It was well written, and did not go down how I expected it to. Sarah's secret wasn't hard to guess, once you do the maths, but I loved that Liam got it way before Dare had to be told. Talk of domestic violence, murder, rape and stalking but none of it described in any great detail. Hot and steamy in places, with MMF, MF, and MM scenes. Emotional and heart breaking in others. 4 solid stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**