loved book three!

Hunter Claimed - A.M. Griffin
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. Book three in the series, and I recommend you read books one, Dark Wolf Enterprises, and book two, Lover Claimed before you read this one. Not TOTALLY necessary, but I think you should. And just like that, we are back up to 5 stars! Hunter, cousin to the Farkas brothers, hates vampires. A rogue group killed his parents while he and his little sister, Ezie, had to watch. So when his Alpha brings in a vampire accounting firm to finally plug the leak, he isn't happy. It's their assistant though, that causes Hunter's wolf to come front and centre. Asha has only one goal: to prove that she is better than the sum of her parents, and the vampires will help her get it. Oh I loved this one!! So much better than book two, and on a par with book one. I've no idea why book two didn't quite work, but there you go. We finally get the whole story of who and WHY the vampire is embellishing and HOW they are doing it! And that's now all wrapped up in a big fat bow. Kinda. Sorta. Almost. Hunter's wolf is very taken with Asha, and their coming together is powerful. We get that sucker punch kind of feeling when they look into each other's soul. I missed that in book two. I loved the way it all played out between Hunter and Asha. I'm not going into any details, because that's spoilers. I didn't like Clarissa and what she did to Asha throughout the story and towards the end, especially but what she did, cost her dearly. Hunter's sister is now missing. For a while, I thought Ezie was seeing the Alpha behind everyone's back, but that played out differently. But the eldest brother, Andras, he still needs a story! I still think, that somehow it might be Ezie, but then there was that one line, when they all went to meet the head of the Vampire house that set all sorts of alarm bells ringing! So, please, Ms Griffin! Will the Alpha get his story and how long will I have to wait!! 5 full stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**