best of three!

Shadow's Moon - Jami Gray
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. This is book three. To better follow THIS book, you should at least read book two, Shadows Soul. BUT for THAT book to make sense, read need to read book one, Shadows Edge. SO basically, what I'm telling is, read books one and two before this one. And this is the best of the three!! I said to someone, just last week, I haven't had a good werewolf book in a while, and then I get two in a row! I need to take a minute, before I write this review, because I fear I will gush. And gushing does not a good review make. So, deep breath, and here we go! Xander was gravely injured in book two, fighting the Soul Stealer. To save her, Warrick, head Alpha of the North Western Kyn, bonded with her. Neither one is very happy with the idea, but as time goes on, they come around. Mostly. Warrick's wolf is dead against Xander continuing on her career path with the Wraith. When the whole of the Motoki Pack is threatened first by Bitten wolves, and then by someone much much closer to home, Warrick and Xander have to learn to work WITH their bond, not against it. Both Xander and Warrick have a say here, and that's what I missed most in books one and two. Neither is used to compromise, neither is used to having to rely on another and in places, it's truly painful reading. Warrick especially, is pushed to the very limits of his capability and he falls so beautifully, so painfully, so...oh, I can't find the right words! When Raine and Gavin soul bonded, it was so beautifully written. But when Xander and Warrick finally give in here?? I cried. I really did. These two have so much love for each other, that was there, way before they bonded, over the past year they had been together their love had grown, but neither was quite ready to admit it. You cheer when Warrick lets Xander in, then scream at him when he throws his walls up again. You totally feel for Raine when ...well,...things happen. You feel for the whole Pack when more things happen. You get an inkling of what things might be like in the future for the Wraith. For the whole of the Kyn, especially if their existence is revealed to the humans. And you get an epilogue. An epilogue that throws you totally for a loop, because you have no idea what it all means and how it fits into the next book, of even how it fits into the grand scheme of things! The head of the House of Demons has her story next. Before this one, I wasn't looking forward to that one so much, but with the way it all happened here, things are blown wide open for Natasha. Struggling not to gush, so, I'll just say this. READ. THE. DAMN. BOOK. Hell, read the series. 5 stars, but If I could give it more, I really would! **same worded review will appear elsewhere**