it grows on you!

Untouchable Lover - Rosalie Redd
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. A few short months ago, on the world of Lemuria, two Gods declared war over Earth. Some 10,000 years later on Earth, that battle still rages. But time is drawing to a close, and there must be a winner. King Noeh leads his people, in the war. Melissa is on the run from a leader who wants to enslave her. Together, they bring to the table unique abilities and insight, that might just sway the war in their favour. For me, this took time to build into Noeh and Melissa's story. There is much back story at the beginning and at first I thought, yeah, okay, this is good, but not brilliant. BUT, as the story unfolds, both the Melissa?Noeh arc and the much bigger picture, I appreciated that beginning. I really did! The much bigger arc is huge. Like MASHOOSIVE, and spans all three books so far (I read them all, THEN wrote the reviews) And you gotta be on your toes, keeping up because in places this book runs at rocket speed! And if I have to slow down my reading, thats a darn good thing, trust me! Melissa and Noeh's story moves at a much more sedate pace, and I did like that, since the bigger picture moves so fast. They take time to get to know each other but still are butting heads all the time. A thoroughly enjoyable read, for sci-fi and paranromal fans alike. I apologise if I say the same thing in all three reviews! 4 solid stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**