short, sweet and sexy!

Found You: Trade Me - Dahlia Donovan, Soxsational Cover Art, Hot Tree Editing
I was gifted a copy of this book, direct from the author.

Kent ran to the Florida Keys after his divorce. Finding your husband in your bed with someone will break anyone's heart. Kent never expected Florida to have such a lovely view. He also didn't know that view came with a 5 am wake up call and dogs! Dusk's vet clinic suffered badly at the hands of Mother Nature and he is doing odd jobs to raise funds to fix it up again. Offering to help Kent fix his house seemed like such a good idea!

OH!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Ms Donovan does short and sweet so well!

102 (according to Amazon) pages of drama, wit, love, tension, and conflict. With just the right amount of history of both men, of the now, of the build up, and oh of the steam! ;-) We get both men, their feelings, thoughts and actions.

And we get just enough! I can't stress this point enough, I really can't. Some short stories just don't have enough of anything to hold it all together, but Donovan crams the right amount of everything in and it's just perfect!

This is the first book I've read of Donovan's that is based solely in, and with characters from, the States. I was worried her humour that shines in the other books wasn't going to shine here. I need not have worried. The witty one liners and colourful language is all here and that made me a very happie bunnie!

Kent and Dusk are so well suited to each other, and that comes across right from the start. I loved the subtle signs from them both, loved how Donovan pulled them in.

short, sweet and sexy.

5 stars

**same worded review will appear on Goodreads, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and BookLikes**