excellent addition to the series.

Necromancist (The Seven Forbidden Arts Book 6) - Charmaine Pauls Hydromancist - Charmaine Pauls Pyromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #1) - Charmaine Pauls Aeromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts Book Book 3) - Charmaine Pauls Geomancist - Charmaine Pauls Aeromancist: The Beginning (Seven Forbidden Arts Book 2) - Charmaine Pauls Crushed (Seven Forbidden Arts) - Charmaine Pauls
Personal review, I was gifted my copy of this book.
Ivan Cray is back for his revenge. He never thought that revenge would cause his heart to heal. Alice Jones broke that heart when she choose her family over him.
This is book 6 in the series. I would recommend you do read these in order, there is much moving from book to book, and its carried on here.
I really enjoyed this one. But not quite as much as the rest. Not really sure why though! I still give it 5 stars.
Alice and Ivan have history; Ivan took Alice's heart and virginity 9 years ago, and left right after. Alice never really forgave him for that. But Ivan never forgave Alice for choosing her family over him.
There is a lot of misunderstanding and crossed wires between these two. It makes for frustrating reading at points, since its clear to everyone but them, that they love each other!
It's super hot and sexy, scary in places with Ivan's gift of seeing ghosts. Some characters are laid to rest, some are still on the run! I swear, Godfrey HAS to get his comeuppance soon! The man has more lives than a blooming cat!!
We meet a character briefly who will appear in a later book, and I am really looking forward to that one!
Like I said,still a 5 star read, just not quite as much a one as the others.
5 stars.
**Same worded review will appear on Goodreads, BookLikes, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and on Kobo**